- This event has passed.
Summer visit – Bletchley Park
May 23, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Home of the famous Intelligence-gathering Centre in WW2. Made even more famous recently by the film ‘The Imitation Game’ starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Keira Knightley.
- The society has negotiated a Group Booking with reduced prices – which requires a minimum attendance of 13. We have booked for 16 but subject to the approval of Bletchley Park we may be able to amend this number.
- If the Society fail to reach the minimum number then the Group Rate will be withdrawn. The Society will still be able to visit Bletchley Park on the specified date – but it will then be as individuals and at an increased price.
- Once final numbers have been agreed with Bletchley Park (at least 14 days before our visit) it will not be possible to give refunds unless a replacement visitor can be arranged.
- The entrance fee will give visitors access to the vast majority of the site, both indoors and outdoors. It also includes an optional 1hour guided tour which is principally outdoors – so suitable footwear should be worn.
- No pets are permitted with the exception of Assistance Dogs.
- A variety of refreshments will be available on site – but which are not included in the Entrance Fee.
- The Group is to meet at the Main Entrance of the Park at 12.00 hours.
- Transport to the Park (MK3 6EB) will be private car. Car Parking facilities are available. Where necessary those visitors without transport will, where possible, be accommodated in other cars travelling to the Park. Journey time to the Park from Wootton is approx 80mins but leave time to get from the car park to the entrance.
Adult under 60 £14.50
Adult over 60 / Student £13.00
Child (12-16) £8.00
Child (under 12) £FREE